Silver nano ink / paste (Picosil™)
Low Temperature Sinterable Silver nano particle ink / pasteSilver nano ink / paste (Picosil™)
Picosil™ is a silver nano ink / paste that can be sintered quickly at low temperature,
its low specific resistances enables flat and smooth surface.
We are preparing silver nanoparticle ink / paste confirming to various printing
methods through formulating its lineup from low to high viscosity.
In addition, Daicel develops ink / paste for new printing method.
● Stable jetting for continuous printing
● Smooth flat surface by optimizing printing condition
● Fine line (30μm) can be achieved
● Good adhesion for many substrates
● Thin line can be made
● Stable for repeated printing
● Wide operation range
● Can be applied to PET film under its low sintering temperature.
● Low specific resistance enables fine line with low surface resistance.
● Applied to fine grooves for the particle size
● Conductive surface is achieved by thermal sintering
● Properly filled at intersection
● Line width from 10 to 50μm at one scan
● Low resistance is achieved even with narrow line
● Large area can be printed
● Good repeating printability
● Printable on curved surface
● Line width of 30～50μm can be realized
● Fast printing, thus good for mass production
● Stable quality on repeated printing
● It is possible to print on a Three-dimensional Surface.
● It is possible to print with thick film.
● Clearance can be up to 10 mm.
● A wide range of viscosity range allows for a wide operation range.