Pyro-drive Jet Injector Actranza™ lab. is a jet injector driven by the instantaneous power generated from pyro combustion. The high-speed stream of fluid ejected by Actranza™ lab. penetrates skin, dispersing into intradermal tissue and introducing even large molecules into cells.
- Available for administration to mice and rats
- Minimally invasive
- Small, light and easy to operate
Drug distribution and gene expression
The liquid disperses over a wide area in intradermal tissue (India ink).
Nuclear localization of plasmid DNA
Distribution to the nucleus of red fluorescent-labelled (Cy3) plasmid DNA (merged fluorescence which resembles pink granules is cell nuclei with blue fluorescent DAPI staining into which Cy3-labeled plasmid DNA has been introduced).
GFP gene expression
Expression of the gene encoding Green Fluorescence Proteins (GFP) by injection.
LacZ gene expression
Expression of the gene encoding β-galactosidase by injection of plasmid DNA (blue areas are expression sites).
Intracellular delivery with simple operation
- Safety mechanism to prevent accidental injection
- Single use
- Includes loading adaptor
- Electron beam irradiated
- Single use
|Power source||AC (100-240V)|
|Actuator type||Mouse, Rat|
|Volume||10µL, 20µL, 30µL, 50µL|
This product is for experimental animal studies ONLY. Product is not intended for any other purposes including the diagnosis, therapeutic intervention or prevention of disease in humans or animals.
|Product name||Qty/box||Product code|
with loading adaptor
|Control Unit with AC adaptor||P1GL|
- Development of Pyro-Drive Jet Injector With Controllable Jet Pressure, H.Miyazaki et al.,Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2019 Jul;108(7):2415-2420. DOI: 10.1016/j.xphs.2019.02.021
- Stable Immune Response Induced by Intradermal DNA Vaccination by a Novel Needleless Pyro-Drive Jet Injector, C.Chang et al.,
AAPS PharmSciTech. 21, Article number: 19 (2020) . DOI: 10.1208/s12249-019-1564-z
- Anti-CoVid19 plasmid DNA vaccine induces a potent immune response in rodents by Pyro-drive Jet Injector intradermal inoculation DOI: 10.1101/2021.01.13.426436
- Announcement of Investigator-Initiated Clinical Trial on COVID-19 DNA Vaccination Using Daicel's Novel Drug Delivery Device(January 8, 2021)
- DAICEL Participates in the Joint DNA Vaccine Development Against the New Coronavirus Conducted by Osaka University and AnGes, Inc. with Our Novel Drug Delivery Device, “ActranzaTM lab.” Technology(March 13, 2020)
Medical Device Division